It has always been a constant endeavor of Puda to develop balanced urban growth in Punjab. PUDA is committed to provide better, efficient and transparent facilities to the investors, Housing and Urban Planning department, Single Window Clearance Portal is one of the steps in this direction.
General Steps for Online Submission of Application Forms are as under:
- Know about the Checklist Clearances you have to take for your Project.
- Read guidelines of the respective Clearance carefully to know which forms & documents are required to submit to get the Clearance.
- Create either a consolidated or clearance-wise checklist of documents/proofs you have to enclose with the application and then create a softcopy of each of them. You can upload only Portable Document Format (PDF) documents not exceeding 2MB in size.
- If you have gathered most of the information required for applying online for clearances, next step for you is to create an account on this portal for online submission and tracking its status.
- After Registration, Login to this portal with your user Id and password.
- Verify your Application Form. If there is any mistake, correct it at that stage, since after submission you won’t be able to make further change in the information you have provided in your application form.
- Submit Processing Fee, and any other clearance specific fee if applicable at the
Concerned Department. See Contact Us and Fee structure.
- Keep visiting this portal for tracking latest status of your application. You will also get email alert on your email id you have provided to us. Moreover, Authority may ask you to provide additional information or any clarification, if required.